Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Monday night I took my first crack at Dana's 90 minute shirt. You can link to the tutorial here.
I used a few of my husbands old teeshirts that were stored in a bin in the attic with a million other rarely worn treasures. It didn't come out perfectly but I suspect that my drawing and cutting was to blame. You can see that the shoulders stick out a bit oddly in a star trek-ish sort of way. I had to make a minor adjustment to the neckline and sew it shut a bit since it came out very wide and boat-y. Ahh well- it is a learning process and I hope to get it night the next time. For the time being it makes for a cute pajama shirt.